ASIS 4th Middle East
ASIS is the largest organisation advancing the security profession worldwide.
Set for February 17-19 in Dubai, UAE at the InterContinental Dubai Festival City, ASIS Middle East 2013 will address a full spectrum of topics in security management such as: supply chain security, loss prevention, hotel security, intellectual property, maritime piracy, terrorism, executive protection, internal theft and fraud, competitive intelligence, brand protection, physical security, cyber security, investigations, due diligence and global business issues.
- – Connect with peers in security management from around the world
- – Share experiences and exchange ideas
- – Gain valuable new insights and perspectives on security challenges faced regionally in the Middle East, as well as those that extend globally
- – Practice horizontal learning! Use examples, lessons learnt and case studies presented by security professionals who work in very diverse sectors and geographies and apply them to your own situation.
Immerse yourself in two days of:
- – Educational sessions (Keynotes, case studies and panel discussions)
- – Networking events (President’s Reception, lunches, coffee breaks)
- – Update yourself on the latest in security services and technology in our enlarged trade exhibition